Barley Cricket Club
100 CLUB RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The subscription to the 100 Club shall be £36 per year per membership payable by cash or cheque in advance. The subscription year will run from January to December. Payments can be made monthly by standing order or annually.
2. Members may have and are encouraged to have multiple subscriptions.
3. Anybody over the age of 16 can become a member of the 100 Club, it is not restricted to Barley Cricket Club members only and you are encouraged to get family and friends to join.
4. The 100 Club shall not be limited to 100 members.
5. A member is eligible for inclusion in any draw so long as the subscription for the period has been paid.
6. Each member is allocated a permanent number in the draw. This number shall remain the member’s provided their subscription is up to date.
7. There shall be 12 monthly prize draws in the months with a “Jackpot Draw” at the presentation evening.
8. The draws for each month shall be made as close to the end of each month as arrangements reasonably allow.
9. The monthly draws will be made in the presence of at least three ordinary members of Barley Cricket Club and at least one officer of the Club. The jackpot draw will be made at the annual presentation evening.
10. The decision of the Cricket Club committee shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication. The Cricket Club committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to the 100 Club members as is necessary.
11. 50% of the annual 100 Club subscriptions shall make up the prize fund.
12. The remaining 50% of the net payments will be allocated to Barley Cricket Club.
14. Jackpot draw prizes will be awarded according to the 100 Club membership fund for that year and will comprise the balance of the annual prize fund.
16. If an ineligible number wins the monthly draw, or the jackpot draw then the prize fund will be split as follows. 50% will go in to the jackpot draw fund. 50% will go to the Cricket Club fundraising account.
17. The allocation of numbers, draw dates and draw results will be posted on the Barley Cricket Club website.
18. The 100 Club administrators will make all reasonable efforts to pay or post prizes to the winners within one week of the draw.
19. The 100 club is a private lottery. Rights created by the ticket are not transferable.