1. The subscription to the 100 Club shall be £36 per
year per membership payable by cash or cheque in advance. The subscription year
will run from January to December.Payments can be made monthly by standing order or annually.
2. Members may have and are encouraged
to have multiple subscriptions.
3. Anybody over the age of 16 can
become a member of the 100 Club, it is not restricted to Barley Cricket Club
members only and you are encouraged to get family and friends to join.
4. The 100 Club shall not be limited
to 100 members.
5. A member is eligible for inclusion
in any draw so long as the subscription for the period has been paid.
6. Each member is allocated a permanent
number in the draw. This number shall remain the member’s provided their
subscription is up to date.
7. There shall be 12 monthly prize
draws in the months with a “Jackpot Draw” at the presentation evening.
8. The draws for each month shall be
made as close to the end of each month as arrangements reasonably allow.
9. The monthly draws will be made in
the presence of at least three ordinary members of Barley Cricket Club and at
least one officer of the Club.The
jackpot draw will be made at the annual presentation evening.
10. The decision of the Cricket Club
committee shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication. The Cricket
Club committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at
their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to the 100 Club members
as is necessary.
11. 50% of the annual 100 Club
subscriptions shall make up the prize fund.
12. The remaining 50% of the net
payments will be allocated to Barley Cricket Club.
14. Jackpot draw prizes will be
awarded according to the 100 Club membership fund for that year and will
comprise the balance of the annual prize fund.
16. If an ineligible number wins the
monthly draw, or the jackpot draw then the prize fund will be split as follows.
50% will go in to the jackpot draw fund. 50% will go to the Cricket Club
17. The allocation of numbers, draw
dates and draw results will be posted on the Barley Cricket Club website.
18. The 100 Club administrators will
make all reasonable efforts to pay or post prizes to the winners within one
week of the draw.
19. The 100 club is a private
lottery.Rights created by the ticket
are not transferable.